Conscious Leadership Programme
In partnership with The Global Centre for Conscious Leadership, and a range of thought leaders from around the world, we offer you an executive leadership programme that develops your capacities as a conscious leader in a peer-led environment. Offered as either an in-house programme for intact leadership teams, or an open programme for individual leaders to learn alongside leaders from other organisations, the Conscious Leadership Programme offers the following features and benefits:
The Conscious Leadership Programme has been designed with the aims of:
- learning alongside executive-level peers
- developing yourself as an individual conscious leader
- developing as a group
- solving real business and leadership problems together
It is based on the following principles:
Do + Learn + Apply in your organisation
Try on for size + use what works for you
Bring the best of new thinking
Supported by action learning sets
Shaped according to the needs the group
Through conscious leadership coaching
- Making sense of what conscious leadership means to you and your particular brand of it
- Organisational ideas, coaching, support and implementation plans
- Solving real world challenges
Prepare to see yourself, the world and your organisation in a whole new way.
Contact us for further details.
“Conscious leadership is about awakening your inherent potential combined with service: how can I take my gifts and give them to the world in a way that makes a difference? This has a certain magnetic quality to it because charisma is from the heart. Doing this awakens the sense of possibility in others as well.”
– Nithya Shanti, former Buddhist monk and conscious leadership consultant.